Thursday, July 13, 2006

Travels

The site which I visited on the web is travelsdigest. It helps tourists to take a lot of information about which country he wants to travel. There are popluar countries' photos on the home page. Every country has a photo which describes it, forexample, the Golden Gate in California and Taj Mahal in India. The site is organized very well. There are a lot of options in this site to do.

I like this site because it is telling us good information about traveling araund the world. One of the important links I have visited in this site is the World's most dangerous locations. Unforetunatly the most dangerous locations' link isn't completed because they just wrote the countries, but they didn't tell us specific places in these countries. The site gives us U.S. as one of the most dangerous countries, but it doesn't describe exactly where or whene in the U.S. I recommend you take a tour of this site; I think it will help you.

1 Comments:

At 3:48 PM, Blogger Abo Bader said...

Thanks Khaled for this information. I like traviling so I will get some information from this site.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home